Tuesday 21 January 2014

A Caterpillar's Dream.

We finally got around to visiting A Caterpillar's Dream in Kew a few weeks ago. The whole menu is vegetarian and quite affordable. We spent a long time deciding what to order as there are lot's of tempting items in many styles of cuisine including Asian soups, mock meat burgers, soups and salads.

I ended up with the chicken burger and chips and Jeff got the mushroom pie and chips. I never remember prices when I post so many weeks later, sorry! I think these meals were about $13-$15 each. My burger was fairly average - seemed like the usual frozen mock meat patty with basic salads and was lacking some flavour. Chips were also a bit hard and disappointing.


The pie was a better dish and was made up of three types of mushrooms in a creamy sauce with mashed potato inside too. Side salad was pretty yum.



No comments:

Post a Comment